Conference Theme: Know Well the Condition of your Flocks
July 31 – August 2, 2015
Location: McPherson (Kan.) Church of the Brethren & McPherson College
Download the conference registration forms here:
- Registration Form: Please read first page instructions carefully, as some new sections have been added to the registration form.
- Children’s Registration Form: Please fill this form out for each child. You will also find directly below a Children’s Medical Records/Permission Form for each child. Please also fill this out for each child and send in with your registration forms.
- Children’s Medical Records/Permission Form
- Conference Schedule
Here are District Conference highlights that you don’t want to miss!
- Pre-Conference Hospitality: In place of the usual pre-conference workshop will be an informal time of fellowship and hospitality Friday afternoon (starting time TBA) in the church social rooms (basement). Also during this time will be an opportunity to help the local United Way with a mailing service project to be located in the Community Room near the registration table. No pre-registration needed for the service project. First come, First SERVE!
- Connect with and support Brethren and ecumenical organizations throughout the weekend by visiting their displays! The Cedars’ annual ice cream social will take place Friday night, and a Saturday afternoon reception will be hosted Brethren Mutual Aid and Prairie View. Plan to attend!
- Attend special meals including the Women’s Breakfast on Saturday morning and the Mission & Service Dinner on Saturday evening.
- Meaningful worship together! Friday evening worship will feature a drama, and the youth will be presenting the Saturday evening worship. Moderator John Hoffman will preacher on Friday evening. Guest preachers for Sunday morning worship will be Ken Frantz of the Haxtun (Colo.) congregation.
- Other opportunities will include youth and children activities, insight sessions, and fellowship with one another!