Conference Theme: Know Well the Condition of your Flocks
July 31 – August 2, 2015
Location: McPherson (Kan.) Church of the Brethren & McPherson College
Download the conference registration forms here. Registration deadline is Monday, July 13. Please note: In addition to the Children’s Registration form a Medical Record/Permission Form needs to be filled out for each child. Also, an Activities Permission Form needs to be filled out for Jr. and Sr. High youth. These can be mailed in along with your registration form.
- Registration Form: Please read first page instructions carefully, as some new sections have been added to the registration form.
- Youth Activities Permission Form
- Children’s Registration Form
- Children’s Medical Records/Permission Form
- Conference Schedule
Here are District Conference highlights that you don’t want to miss!
- Pre-Conference Hospitality: In place of the usual pre-conference workshop will be an informal time of fellowship and hospitality Friday afternoon in the church social rooms (basement). Also during this time will be an opportunity to help the local United Way with a mailing service project to be located in the Community Room near the registration table. No pre-registration needed for the service project. First come, First SERVE!
- Connect with and support Brethren and ecumenical organizations throughout the weekend by visiting their displays! The Cedars’ annual ice cream social will take place Friday night, and a Saturday afternoon reception will be hosted Brethren Mutual Aid and Prairie View. Plan to attend!
- Attend special meals. The Women’s Breakfast on Saturday morning will welcome Lybrook Ministries’ co-director Kim Therrien as the speaker. Junior and Senior High youth ladies are encouraged to attend! The Mission & Service Dinner will take place on Saturday evening, which will feature disaster response projects in Puerto Rico and Colorado and the denominational response to the massive dislocation in Nigeria.
- Meaningful worship and business together! Moderator John Hoffman will preacher on Friday evening. Guest preacher for Sunday morning worship will be Ken Frantz of the Haxtun (Colo.) congregation. Business sessions will begin at 4:00pm on Friday afternoon and conclude Saturday afternoon.
- Other opportunities will include youth and children activities, insight sessions, and fellowship with one another!