Conference Theme: Worship the Lord in the Splendor of His Holiness
July 28-29-30, 2017
Location: McPherson (Kan.) Church of the Brethren & McPherson College
Download the conference registration forms here. Registration deadline is Monday, July 10. Please note: In addition to the Children’s Registration form a Medical Record/Permission Form needs to be filled out for each child. Also, an Activities Permission Form needs to be filled out for Jr. and Sr. High youth. These can be mailed in along with your registration form.
- Registration Form
- Youth Liability Waiver Field Trip Permission Form
- Children Registration Form
- Children’s Medical-Permission Form
- Delegate Authorization Form
- Conference Schedule
Here are District Conference highlights that you don’t want to miss!
- Pre-Conference Hospitality: There will be an informal time of fellowship and hospitality Friday afternoon in the church social rooms (basement) provided by Shana and Joshua Leck of the Monitor Church of the Brethren.
- Connect with and support Brethren and ecumenical organizations throughout the weekend by visiting their displays! The Cedars’ annual ice cream social will take place Friday night, and a Saturday afternoon reception will be hosted Brethren Mutual Aid and Prairie View. Plan to attend!
- Attend special meals. The Minister/Guest dinner will be held on Friday evening and is a gift to all licensed or ordained ministers in our district from the office of the McPherson College President-Michael Schneider, please let us know if you can attend. Women’s Breakfast will be held on Saturday morning and all women, young and old, are encouraged to attend! The Mission & Service Dinner will take place on Saturday evening once again and is hosted by brother Dale Minnich. Look forward to attending as many of these as possible and fellowship with other Brethren from around our district.
- Meaningful worship and business together! Moderator Jon Tuttle will preach on Friday evening. We will once again fellowship and “do business” around round tables this year. Come prepared to share your stories and listen to the stories and faith journeys of others!
- Other opportunities will include youth and children activities, insight sessions, and fellowship with one another!