Can you believe Camp Mt. Hermon has served campers for 70 years? Yeah, it’s a big deal!
We want the world to know about it, and what better way than to wear T-shirts that announce our accomplishment. You have a chance to create an awesome design for our 70th Anniversary T-shirt. Enter the T-shirt design contest and hope you win! The successful design chosen by the planning committee will include:
1) The words: “70 Years of Outdoor Ministry” and “Camp Mt. Hermon”
2) The dates: 1944–2014
3) A graphic that shows the fun and faith building that happens at camp.
Use an 8.5 x 11 inch sheet of white paper to hand-draw or print out your digitally created design. Put your name and contact information on the BACK. The design must be:
1) Composed of lines and/or shapes — not a photograph
2) Simple enough to look good on all sizes of T-shirts, from toddler-size to extra large (the T-shirt printer will enlarge or reduce the design to fit.)
3) Using no more than three colors (the color of the shirt can be considered a fourth color).
Tip!: As you develop your design, keep in mind light/dark contrast, balance, and color harmony.
The DEADLINE for submitting your design is March 1.
Send your design and a short paragraph explaining what you like best about Camp Mt. Hermon to Charla Kingery at 101 NW 35th. Topeka Ks 66617 or charla.Kingery@gmail.com .
Remember to include your name and contact information on the BACK of your paper or in your email.
If you have any questions, you may call Charla at 515-864-1992.